Locate. Connect. Converse.
Community Managers at Take Off, Set Sail are interns that help formulate relationships with the people who matter most to us: our audience! Your job will be to proactively locate, connect with and start real conversations with fellow travelers on Facebook Groups, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and Pinterest. The purpose? Get more people to notice Take Off, Set Sail as a human brand that they can count on for travel entertainment, information or support. This should, ultimately, lead to a faster growing audience, increased site traffic, and more guest blogging opportunities for actual explorers.
The ideal candidate is organized, has customer service experience, can write write with personality, and has good research instincts. You understand the basics of social and digital, but you're also eager to dig deep, get your hands dirty and learn more about building online communities. This is a remote position because, after all, this is a travel site, right?
- Work remotely from destinations abroad...or from your couch
- Learn how to build, manage and maintain online communities
- Form relationships with real people exploring the world
- Become part of a growing digital travel publication with untapped potential
- Join the Ex-Pats, or the Explorer Patrol, and be featured in our masthead
- High-performing work will be rewarded
To apply, Please complete the form below. Tell us:
• Why you're interested in this position
• What you think you'd bring to the table from a professional standpoint
• What you think you'd bring to the table from a personal standpoint
• Where your next adventure is bound to take you
• Any additional contact information (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
No resume necessary. This ain't a Fortune 500 operation. If we dig you, we'll ask.